Re[4]: Oversized Workspaces

I don't know.  I'm from the old school that if you want to maintain an
edge, you must constantly search for new "mountain tops".

As soon as other people discover and want to get to YOUR mountain top,
it becomes a competition since only a few people can stay on top.
Eventually, EVERYONE wants to climb THAT mountain top and the whole thing
turns into a sheep herd stampede from all directions toward the same
point, making it impossible for anyone to claim it's peak.

Eventually, you have to look for other mountain tops, where there are
no people to speak of, and certainly no merchants waiting for you at
the timberline to sell you tools.  So you make your own.