new service, looking for beta testers

This is somewhat off topic, but it still relates to trading. I've
developed an automated service that I call "Insider Trades Advisory" and
I need some people to signup and see if they can break it, offer
suggestions and feedback. This service probably won't appeal to traders
who are tick-focused, but I'd expect it to be of considerable interest
to (short-term) position traders.

In return for doing some testing, I'm making complimentary lifetime
subscriptions available to the first 100 users who report any errors,
bugs, or make suggestions. When you register for the service choose
"Beta Tester" as the partner's name in the form. More information is
available at www.investorsstudio.com/ita.

Thanks in advance for helping out.
Colin West