Re: toolbar settings in registry

Yes, they are in the registry, I know because, a few
months ago, i had to do some registry restoration to get
TS5 working again after it corrupted my toolbars.

I think the entries were not organized for easy
restoration/copying either.

regards,

tbr

The toolbar settings are in the Registry I think.  I haven't ever
thought it was worth trying to figure it out. They are pretty
complex as to which and where best I can tell.  I've always thought it
would be easier to add the tool again than to try to copy parts of the
registry.  I wish someone would find the name of some little spot to
copy over and have the toolbars exactly like they were.

Best regards,
 Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx