Re: Networked based Copy and Paste Functionality

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:19:05 -0600, you wrote:

>I find myself copying chunks of codes from one computer to
>another.  I wish there was a "network based cut/copy and paste".
>
>Has anyone heard of such a tool?

Yes.

In Windows 2000 go to START, Programs, Accessories,SystemTools,
Clipboard Viewer.  Then look in the help file on sharing Clipboard
files with other computers and setting permissions.

I needed to copy a quote monitor screen to Excell on another computer.
It worked fine.  Takes doing it a time or two to get up to speed.

Frederick