Re: Networked based Copy and Paste Functionality

  • To: ebonugli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Networked based Copy and Paste Functionality
  • From: Mike Gossland <mgmail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:47:15 -0800

Clipboard Rover or Desktop Rover available at www.neslosoftware.com

Clipboard Rover does just what you ask.

Desktop Rover goes one better - it allows you to control multiple computers from 1 keyboard and mouse. Eliminates need for multiple keyboards/mice or an expensive KVM switch. Computers on LAN get mouse and keyboard messages over TCP/IP. I can whip my mouse across 4 machines, including dual monitors, and my one keyboard follows the mouse focus to operate on selected machine. Oh yeah, it also provides clipboard cut and paste. You can even cut/copy/paste files and directories between machines.

This was one of my best software finds of 2003. If you have 2 computers or more, go get it!

Mike Gossland