AdvDec question

Omega List,
Is there a symbol on Yahoo for Advance Decline data so I can download via
QuoteLF to the omega data downloader? I'm using quotelf for all daily stock
and index analysis but am using moby data for a/d. I would like to dump moby
data as it is a pain to use just to get the a/d data.I know there is a
market stat page on yahoo that has advance decline data that I could hand
input but I can't find a symbol so it can be added to the downloader for
automatic input into my database. Also, is there any way to get advance
decline data using DTN satellite and Tradestation 2000i. There is a symbol
for DTN and it works with camelion, but it doens't work with 2000i as no
data seems to come in. DTN has no answer as they say they are broadcasting
it and of course tradestation doesn't know why it won't work but says I
should "upgrade" 7.
Thanks,
Doug