Re: 1 minute bars lag behind automic clock

Hi John-

In TS you can log into different servers. The Florida
or Texas sites I believe are the only two choices.

There is a place in Network preferences to make these
changes. However, I believe at one point I had to call
the Tech. supp. number for them to make the change
manually for me on their end, involved changing my
login name just slightly(added an extra digit to it)

Since then, I've had better connection results,
improved uptime, etc..
I haven't seen any problems with respect to my time
settings, as it relates to charting and/or any
disconnect between the execution pricing to T&S
stamps.

In fact, I've had some problems when trying to use the
atomic clock setting in windows a few times.
IMO, don't really even think its necessary.

-mike ball