Option Problem with Dynastore for DTN IQFeed

Hi list,

I just started using Tradestation 2000i recently. So I guess I missed
something when I added the options to the Globalserver. My problem is the
strike prices of the options are incorrect. They were zero after added to
Globalserver. After a while, they became 20, 25, 30 ... The increment is 5.
Other than this, the quotes are collected without problem.

Here is what I did.

1. I added all options of stock symbol QQQ for December 2003 to the
Dynastore portfolio.
2. I created the stock option symbols QQQ and QAV in the Globalserver
through the Symbol Dictionary editor. Since the Strike Increment for QQQ is
1, I set so for both symbols.
3. In the Symbol Portfolio window of Globalserver, I was able to add all the
stock options of QQQ and QAV to the portfolio.

Is there any thing I should know in setting up the options?

Thanks

Jeff