RE: Extend TS2K facilities to multiple machines

Well, after a bit of frustration and hair loss, I've discovered that this
ITOS product will only work with Excel2002 and higher and my version is
2000.  It requires the new RTD functionality of Excel2002.  I also
discovered that the zip download for the ITOS has an expired user license
rather than a 30 day trial(new license had to be obtained).  When
installing the ITOS it doesn't file the license in the proper location to
make the product work.  It requires a manual cut and paste, which is fine,
but there is no mention of these things in the documentation.

bobr