From: Daniel Posmik [mailto:daniel.posmik@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:51 AM
To: c; omega-list@xxxxxxx com
Subject: Re: equity curving

Hi Cameron

Tushar Chande described in his book a method to compare the "smoothness" of
equity curves.
First you have to calculate the slope of  the regression line of the equity
curve.
Then you must calculate the average distance of equity points from that
regression line.
He calls this "Standard Error". Last you devide slope/ Standard Error. The
higher the value
the smoother your equity curve....

Regards
Daniel