Misc TS2k annoyances

A couple of TS2k kvetches for a Friday afternoon:

* TS4 displayed trade-by-trade listing using the same price
format as the chart.  So trades in ES had 2 digits after the
decimal point, trades in JY had 4, trades in US used 32nds.  Made
a certain amount of sense.  TS2k seems to be limited to decimal
format, and you have to set the # of decimal points manually.  Is
there any way to get the automatic TS4 behavior?  If not, is
there any way to at least use a non-decimal format for things
that trade in 32nds, 128ths, etc?

* Usually when you create drawing objects like trendlines, text,
etc, you can drag them around wherever you want.  Somehow my TS2k
has gotten stuck on "place it on the close," so I can only drag
the objects along the price bars.  Trendlines have different
"calculation" properties, including one that's supposed to work
like this, but no matter which property I use, it won't move off
the price.  I can drag trendlines around by dragging the *middle*
of the trendline, but any attempt to move the endpoints sticks it
right back on the price.  Any guesses?

Thanks,
Gary