Re: eMini Ticks and CPU Usage

So you are not charting any emini symbol that is setup as a future?
Are you running Windows XP?  Have you tweaked it?
How many minute charts do you have?
How many tick charts do you have?
What type of connection to the internet do you have?  DSL? ISDN?
Cablemodem? Wireless? (not wireless network).

I have TS2ki, WinXP, Esignal and a dual PIII 850 and can run tick
charts but not a bunch of them.  Let me know your answers and I will
try to suggest some things.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

e> Hi All,

e> I'm using esignal with TS2000i and being aware of
e> the volumme handling issues with GS i have
e> recategorized the emini symbols from futures to
e> Indices.

e> I have various charts from 1min to 240 min running
e> in realtime on the emini and no problems... but
e> once i create a 100 or 600 TICK based charts, all
e> my charts starting getting delayed during fast
e> market times and my CPU usage stays at 100% of
e> about 20-30 sec. I guess trying to catch up.

e> I'm running a 2.4Ghz. P4.. anyone know how to
e> resolve this issue or why just 1 TICK based charts
e> swamps the processor?

e> Thanks
e> Bing

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton