eMini Ticks and CPU Usage

Hi All,

I'm using esignal with TS2000i and being aware of
the volumme handling issues with GS i have
recategorized the emini symbols from futures to
Indices.

I have various charts from 1min to 240 min running
in realtime on the emini and no problems... but
once i create a 100 or 600 TICK based charts, all
my charts starting getting delayed during fast
market times and my CPU usage stays at 100% of
about 20-30 sec. I guess trying to catch up.

I'm running a 2.4Ghz. P4.. anyone know how to
resolve this issue or why just 1 TICK based charts
swamps the processor?

Thanks
Bing