Re: quick code question

I don't remember what this was for but it worked fine for me.  I used
the part about Date>Start... to test a system during a few days
at a time.  Start and Enddate inputs I so I could pick the dates to
test on.  Maybe if you want to exit on close yesterday you could say if
date>1031103  and date <1031105 then setexitonclose.  Try it I didn't.

My old code.
If MakeNoNewEntry=False and Marketposition(0)=0 and Date > start and Date < Enddate then begin

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

JF> In some data I have two gaps, so I have a line in my code
JF> saying:

JF> if date=(1001011) or date=(1020222) then setExitOnClose;

JF> What I was expecting was to close on the last tik before
JF> the gap, but its not working as expected... In fact it does
JF> nothing!

JF> I've experimented with all sorts of "if date=eldate" etc.
JF> but I haven't hit the right combination yet... Has anyone
JF> any experience with inserting hard dates into code?

JF> Thanks,

JF> Justin

JF> ps, for those who remember me having massive PC issues a few
JF>      weeks back, TS still won't install on my machine, but I
JF>      installed on another and just ported it across, worked great,
JF>      must be an install issue with my config.

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton