Re: EasyLanguage Text

> Subject: EasyLanguage Text
> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:51:57 -0000
> From: "bloomberry" <bloomberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Is it possible to create Text_New and display a text message in the top
> right of the screen? if not does anybody know what the next best solution
> is.
>
> Thanks
> Debbi

I place a dot (from a plot) over the first bar of the day, a dollar above
the close of yesterday or the open of today, which ever is higher.
Then I place a calculated value as text to the right of and below the
dot.  The dot being a plot, it defines the upper display limit of the
chart, in case the price falls.  As the day unfolds, the dot and the text
move with the chart, of course.  So you may need to move the text
(with the mouse) to keep it in view.

donc