From: John Watson [mailto:Nekoninja@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 12:47 PM
To: Omega email list (E-mail)
Subject: Noise Channel Code

Hello Omega Users,

    Does any one have the Noise Channel Breakout Code as showed in the
Active Trader Magazine article written by Dennis Meyers, Ph.D. It look
like blue line below the price bar and red line above the price line and
tells us when the market will break out of the pattern. I tried to find
it at the Active Trader Magazine. It is written in easy language code.
Does Anyone have the information that I can use?

    John W