Re: System inputs etc

>1] I'm writng a signal and an indicator. Not exactly the holy grail
>but who cares :-) The input names are not decriptive enough. Does
>PS2000i support something like similar to tooltip text?

No idea.  Why can't you make the input names more descriptive?  TS4 had
something like an 8-character limit on input parameters.  TS2000i
has a much larger limit (don't remember what it is, maybe 20 characters
or something).

>2] Can I add limits to the input values?  For example a moving
>average. Default value 21. Min Value 7 Max Value 42

Sure.  You do that in your code.  Copy your input parameter to a
variable, apply the limits to the variable, and then use that variable
in your code instead of the input value.

>3]
>I like to plot a graph with values:
> -1 = sell signal
>0 = out of the market
>+1 = buy signal
>
>I find this very usefull for visualizing what the system does. It's much easier to find coding/design errors that way imo.
>The problem with this method is that I have to program everything myself.
>I can't for example include a ready made  trailing stop and take its value to do some checks.

The signal code for a trailing stop is available to you, if you load
it into PowerEditor.  You can easily adapt it to be part of your
indicator.

-Alex