System inputs etc

Hi all,

1]
I'm writng a signal and an indicator. Not exactly the holy grail but who cares :-)
The input names are not decriptive enough. Does PS2000i support something like similar to tooltip text?

2]
Can I add limits to the input values?
For example a moving average. Default value 21. Min Value 7 Max Value 42

3]
When I'm writing a system I roughly always take this route.
I program an indicator that behaves exactly like the system besides the signals ofcourse.
I like to plot a graph with values:
 -1 = sell signal
0 = out of the market
+1 = buy signal

I find this very usefull for visualizing what the system does. It's much easier to find coding/design errors that way imo.
The problem with this method is that I have to program everything myself.
I can't for example include a ready made  trailing stop and take its value to do some checks.
Some ideas on this are very welcome.

Tony