Re[2]: eSignal Cheats the customer.

Hello Lists,

Friday, October 17, 2003, 9:31:06 AM, you wrote:

L> Hello Mark!

L> The answer I think is in DM window: it says Check for ALL_ or wildcards symbol.

just minutes prior to opening esignal software everything was fine.
the wild cards come from my asking for option quotes.  but i have the
filters set to no wildcards.  it is there bug.

L> You installed GS to work with DBC Satellite SubServer,

no i do not i have the online dbc installed - but it is the very same
as the satellite software the only difference is that you specify a ip
address and not a baud rate.

L> every Collection template activates "ALL_***" request. The ALL_
L> template means requesting all symbols for selected template. F.e.
L> ALL_STOCK will request data for all stocks. The only correct
L> solution what I see is to install DBC Online Subserver, add symbol
L> what you need into GS Portfolio and make them connected.

if you look at my screen shot of the global server you will se it says
dbc online!

i like you but i don't think you know any more than they do esignal.
;)

if i were you i would let esignal address me.

mark