About PushPop, TWS, and automation

I noticed that PushPop version 7 includes a provision to communicate
with some other application, either on your own machine or on the
internet, using SendUDP.  Has anyone ever tried to use this to
communicate orders to Interactive Brokers TWS application?

I understand TradeBolt will start charging a fee.  Also although
it's well supported it still seems to have enough problems to
prevent fully hands-off automated trading.  I was wondering if
PushPop could be used as an alternative, but have no idea how one
would handle fills.

Is anything else like TradeBolt available?

Does anyone know how automatable WealthLab might be?

-Alex