RE: Global Variables

> I wonder if someone can possibly help me. I am attempting to pass a long
> variable from Tradestation 2000i easylangauge to Visual Basic 6
> does anyone
> know if this is possible using pushpop or anyother method for
> that matter, I
> am a relative newbie programmer and am finding it very difficult. Any help
> would be most appreciated.

Does VB6 support creating DLLs?  I'm a C++ programmer so I can't help
you on VB6 syntax details but perhaps the following will still be
helpful.

You'd pass it as a parameter to your VB6 routine - you wouldn't need
to use Pushpop, etc.

If you defined a function, Foobar, which returned an int and took an
int and a float as parameters in a DLL, Foobar.dll, you'd describe
the reference to the function in EasyLanguage as:

DefineDLLFunc: "Foobar.dll",int,"Foobar", int, FLOAT;

If you haven't already done so, you may want to install the Omega
Research Developer's SDK which is on the TS2000i CD - it contains
more information on DLL programming than is found in the TS2000i
documentation.

Regards,
Brendan
---