FAQ: TS2ki feeds & tools for auto-trading?

This has been asked before, and suggestions were offered but I don't
recall seeing anything based on real experience.

Question for those of you who do automated trading (or are preparing
to do so):

What data feeds, brokers, and other tools are required for hands-off
auto-trading using a non-tradestation broker?

I've seen DynaOrder and TradeBolt mentioned for auto-trading (the
latter of which is free) to use TS2000i with Interactive Brokers.

If you are doing this kind of thing, please reply to the list.  I'd
like to take all replies and make a definitive summary that I can
put on my web site.

Also if anyone has any actual experience (not just hearsay) about
auto-trading with alternative trading platforms like WealthLab or
ESignal, I'd like to know details.  Mostly I'm interested in TS but
any actual experience comparing platforms is helpful.

Thanks.
--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com