Important CME Update

Dear List:

A head's up for you GLOBEX traders - I just received this email message via
the CME:

"To accommodate the risk management needs of the trading community, CME is
preparing to enable trading during the current regular GLOBEX shut-down
period of 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST on the date of any major development
regarding the geopolitical situation, should such an event take place prior
to 9:30 PM.  Any such decision will be made by CME Operations staff and
will be communicated to customers via the Envoy and SPI messaging systems.
In addition, notification will be posted on www.cme.com."

I guess it's safe to say I won't be holding any positions overnight
tonight!!!

Regards,

Michael T. Herron
President & CTA
Viper Trading, LLC.
web site:  www.vipertrading.com
Tel: 1-480-354-1448
email:   mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE RISK OF LOSS EXISTS WITH TRADING FUTURES & OPTIONS.  PAST PERFORMANCE IS
NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Viper Trading, LLC. is a Guaranteed Introducing Broker through Vision, L.P.
& is a NFA Registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA).