Re: AW: Wealth Lab for portfolio testing/trading

  • To: VK <vk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: Wealth Lab for portfolio testing/trading
  • From: Leslie Walko <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:36:43 -0800

OK, I am a bit confused.  When I look at the www.tradersclub.com
thread and do a keyword search  the search result appears to be a
note posted by

    By Darryl Tremelling on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 06:04 pm:
    Carrying on here from WLD notes posted in the TR / Behold
comparison thread...

It seemed to me that Tremelling was doing the comparison.
Did I misunderstand something?
Am I confused?

BTW, Tremelling did a splendid comparison of Behold and Trading
Recipes.  Download his TR vs Behold paper from his web site at
    http://www.voyagertrading.net/

Leslie

--
Regards,