From: Ralph [mailto:divitissimus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 1:38 AM
To: Omega-List
Subject: New Year Early in MS Outlook

I am using Outlook 2000.  Have not had this problem in past years but Monday
I suddenly started to get some emails shown in  "received" column dated in
31.12.2003.  I get other emails dated properly in 2002 in the Received
column - maybe half 2002, half 2003.  I thought this might resolve itself
today.  However I am getting emails dated 01.01.2004.  When I click on
reply, the sent line shows the proper date.

I have checked the BIOS date, the Windows 2000 Date / Time settings, and the
Outlook Tools / Calendar Options / Time Zone options to make sure that the
date and time settings are correct and they are.

In addition, I received some emails Monday but shown under Received as Tue
30.12.2003 day of the week as well as the year being in error.

Has anyone else had this experience and know what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Happy New Year

Regards,

Ralph