Re: How to plot 4 lines that will be different each day of the week.

I have two indicators that might be useful models
depending on what exactly you want to plot. The first
draws a horizontal line at the previous day's high
(low). The line is continuous, so it slants up or down
to the next day. You can plot as many days as you
desire.

The other indicator plots the pivot points using the
ShowMe dash mark, so the effect is a dotted line. It
is not continuous, but also shows prior days.

If you want to see the code for either or both of
these indicators, let me know. I have posted these
codes previously, so you could also do a search.

--- jbclem <jbclem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is for TS4.
>
> Each morning I'd like to be able to enter 4 values
> and have 4 horizontal
> lines plot at those values, that day only, but be
> retained on that days
> chart as the week progresses, and new lines are
> plotted on subsequent days.
> I  can't figure out how to do this with values(or
> inputs) that come from
> outside and aren't part of a formula.  Do I have to
> have a new formula for
> each day of the week, or each day of the month?
> Does anyone know how to
> write this in Easy Language?
>
> John

=====