Re: Want to increase Windows Partition

Ernie,

>Does anyone know whether there is an application that will
>increase the size of my C: partition?  It's not clear
>whether Partition Magic will do it.

Partition Magic will do it.  It shouldn't have to be NTFS first.

Even though I have Partition Magic, I personally prefer a freeware
DOS program called Partition Resizer (PRESIZER).  I just used it
last week, in fact, on my WinXP machine.  It recognizes NTFS and
Linux partitions but will only resize/move FAT partitions.  You just
put it on a bootable DOS diskette, boot it up, and repartition your
drive, nondestructively.  Depending on what you do it can take a
while (like hours) to complete.

PRESIZER is available from
http://www.cadvancedap.com/Zeleps/download.html

--