FW: Trading Links

Sorry, I was not explicit enough about the web site locations to get the
free sets of trading links, for folks who are not familiar with TSW. TSW is
at

     www.TradeStationWorld.com.

More definitively, go to
https://www.tradestationworld.com/discussions/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3, if you
are already registered and signed in at TSW.

You must register (free) first, and subsequently login, to access the forum
posts.

The site has more novice traders and dabblers than it does experienced
traders, as you will notice.  Still, it contains many interesting and useful
posts.

You can search by author if you want to see more posts by a particular
person.  My pseudo name there is tachyonv, thus you can also search for the
free links sets by searching for my postings.

There are some guru's who post there, as guests, in a section set aside for
that.  One has posted 9 chapters of his book-in-progress, relating to the
development of successful trading strategies and systems.

Folks posting there are just as candid as at Omega List, regarding TS6 and
its many faults, although they tend to be more polite and sensitive to the
feelings of others.

To its credit, TSW does not inhibit discussions, although it might repress
any out-of-bounds insulting or harassing, etc., posts.  TSW asks that folks
not post info about competing brokers and products, in a promoting way.  If
such info is in the valid context of something else, then it is permitted.

IMHO most Omega List members would like TSW.  TSW and Omega are not
redundant, and both are valuable. And TSW does not reek of pro-TSS or
pro-TS6/7 promotions and excuses, as some may incorrectly suspect.

Vince Heiker
Flower Mound, TX