RE: OffTopic Backup Redux

I also use Duocor System Guardian (aka ExactCopy). It keeps an exact
copy of the drive on a dedicated backup drive. One day my main drive
physically failed. I switched the backup drive to main drive status, and
was running again, flawlessly, within five minutes. I have been a huge
fan of Duocor since that experience. For redundancy I also backup to a
separate partition on the main drive with Retrospect Backup Pro. This
has been a good program, too, and is suitable for archival backups,
backing up selective files, and backing up to CDRs.