Re[2]: OffTopic Backup Redux

Hello cwest,

I'm not a pro at this backup stuff but the software recommended by
biloselhi called System Guardian from http://www.duocor.com/xc2k/
seems to provide a darned good approach.  I haven't bought it yet but
as I understand it will backup your files and OS to a second hard
drive. In the event of hd1 failing, you can switch to hd2 quickly.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx