Re: Swinging...

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:11 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
 ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxx (Ian Waugh) wrote:
> I got that far (:-) but it doesn't have to be the very next bar.

It's not clear to me what you want to do. You could plot paint bars and show me stuff starting with the code below.
Or are you trying to write a system that would buy / sell those swing breakouts?

IF C <  SWINGHIGH(1,C,2,33) or C <  SWINGHIGH(1,C[1],2,33)