From: FPI [mailto:fpi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:35 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: An application has...

Greetings!

Would appreciate some guidance on the following error message:

An application has attempted to directly access the hard disk, which cannot
be supported.  This may cause the application to function
incorrectly.  Choose 'close' to terminate the application.

I'm running TS4 under Win 2000.

Can't seem to update via the Downloader since the above message keeps
appearing.

Seems the tradestation website is all about TS6, couldn't find any
knowledge base for TS4.

Thanks!

FPI