DLL Help for PushPop and/or AnyOHLC

I am looking for help using either Robert Linders PushPop Dll or the AnyOHLC
DLL.

Specifically I am trying to generate data for missing bars (e.g.. a weekend
in a daily chart).

I have the data (with missing weekends) as Data 3 in my chart (a
requirement).  I am basing my indicators on Data 1 (which has data in each
and every day).

Both DLL's have advantages and disadvantages.  Unfortunately I have not
found a way around the limitations.

In PushPop, I don't know how to force all of the Data3 values to be Pushed
before I need them.
In AnyOHLC, I don't know how to reference Data3 values instead of Data1
values.

If anyone has either a work around or suggestion, please let me know.

Also, I can't find any references to Lightworks Consulting, the people
behind AnyOHLC.

Thanks in Advance
Blair Carruthers