From: Chris Cheatham [mailto:nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:11 PM
To: Pierson, Max; 'VK'
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: databull

Max, FWIW I agree with you  on free data. I would not encourage anyone to
trade without data that is dependable. My interest in these freeby things is
keep track of stuff I don't trade but have an interest in...exotic overseas
mkts, heck even cash Nikkei indices for instance. Most real time and EOD
services don't have them.

Chris