Re[2]: OT Firewall/VPN Appliances

Thanks for the response. One aspect I like in firewalls (hardware and software alike) is the
Log that reports suspicious activity.  The more descriptive the
better.

For those of you traders who are not sure about your internet
security, please respond to me privately.

For those of you IP geek-turned-traders who know as much as God about internet security and keep it to
yourselves, don't waste your time responding because I can't
offer anything more than what you know already.