Run Global Server as System "Process" for multiple Tradestation windows

Has anybody had any luck doing this in W2000 or W2000 Server?
The goal is to Open and display the TS2000i  "Parent" window more than
once - either in the same session or separately in a multiple session
environment - as that in W2000 Server's "Terminal Services".
Example: I would like to have one TS session with individual workspaces for
Equities, then another concurrent session for Futures - each in a separate
TS Parent window.
A related question: Is Windows "DDE Share" an option to enable more than one
Parent Trade Station Window across a network?
In Windows 2000 Pro/ Server/ XP / ....running a Program as a "Service" or
"System Process" can have benefits for multiple session use - but the
configuration of Global Server may make this tricky and I anticipate it
would involve registry fixes.

So if anybody has already done it successfully, I would appreciate
understanding the right fix before trying it.

mholder in Toronto.