RE: Limited life span of mechanical systems?

There are some examples  on the wew  site as well as a free evaluation version.
Also the newletter issues contains a lot of out of sample examples.

> As a note: I'm still seeing the same thing I saw before. "I think - here's
> an idea - I've heard"
>
> Guys I'm not trying to knock anyone here. Please continue to put forth the
> ideas. I just would like to see some hard cold statistical data.

Check the newsletter. I cannot publish theses stats here because they are
displayed in 3D graphics form, and if I sort individual performance summary TS
syle, it will bother most of people here.

Just to let you know, it's easy to  get  200 -300%  yearly ROA on intraday index
futures ( out of sample, of course).
There is a web site that publish some Safir-X results in France (not affiliated
with us, they are  just Safir-X customers).
You may have a look http://arsinoe.zapto.org/
It's  a french web site, but they have  TS performance summary available, and
they publish their results updated every  5 min.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002