symbol update question

There should be a simple solution to this, but after way too many hours
wasted hopefully someone here can help. I discovered when rolling to March on
the ES and NQ that I hadn't yet added their '03 contracts. I added the NQ
Friday morning, manually, then auto updated the ES today. The ES price in a
quote screen is correct, however the charts scaling is 100 times what it
should be. The NQ has the same issue. Making scale changes in the server is
corrupting previous contracts. Before I do further damage perhaps someone
here can point me the right direction. I've scoured the archives, followed
the steps listed on Omega site, so far to no avail.

much thanks,
Campy, TS4 user