Esignal deal for IB customers

I received a customer email from Interactive Brokers yesterday about a
special deal they have for the month of Dec with esignal. Basically, if you
are an IB customer you can subscribe to esignal for $85 a month ($75 with
annual prepay) Normally this costs $185 ($150). I have no affiliation with
either of these firms, but I thought some non-IB customers might have an
interest. Here is the link for the IB offer on esignal.

http://www.esignal.com/map/ib/default.asp

FWIW, I have used IB for probably 6 months now, and their product is
excellent. But they don't do pit traded futures. Eminis, ACE bonds, globex
currencies, etc. And stocks too in the same account.

Chris