Global Server and Tradestation 2000i acted weirdly

I am using eSignal with UniServer and when I insert the ES #F=2 or NQ #F=2 which are
day session only symbol during the market start/active, these two chart keep on
refreshing itself and eating up the CPU resources.

1st I thought I had loaded too much charts and studies on it so I remove all
charts and left these two, the problem still persist. Then I change
the symbol to ES #F and NQ #F, the funny part it the problem gone but
this doesn't make sense.

I am using AMD DUAL Athlon MP 1600+ with 512MB RAM and running on
Windows 2000 Professional.

This had not happen before and I just can't figure out why.
Anyone have any ideas?

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                          mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx