Re[3]: ghost images

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 11:32:34 AM, Jimmy Snowden wrote:

JS> When I get a goofy screen I hit CTRL F% and that fixes it.  Does
JS> this work on the problems you are seeing?

No, it does not. The most reliable fix seems to be to force TS to
*completely* redraw the screen. This is sometimes tricky to do because
TS seems to cache (part?) of the image - you can go to another
workspace, come back, and the bad stuff is STILL there! Turning an
indicator off, then back on, seems to work every time IN THAT
PARTICULAR CHART. Ghost images outside THAT chart are still there,
though.

They probably did some of these things to minimize real time
computations - a noble goal. BUT, they did NOT do a good job of
implementing them!

ztrader