Re[2]: ghost images

Jerry,

Can't remember having a floating trendline.  Hope I don't.

Jimmy

Jerry> Ztrader
Jerry> I see lots of double images as you indicate and I do a Cntrl-F5 to
Jerry> continuously eliminate those but I thought that  Jim
Jerry> was referring to the floating trendlines which is a seperate problem.

Jerry>  Jerry
Jerry> ----- Original Message -----
Jerry> From: "ztrader" <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
Jerry> To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Jerry> Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 2:27 PM
Jerry> Subject: Re: ghost images