RE: [OT] New pc - Question

.."35 MB hard drive capacity.  Two drives are better than one, above 35
gb, but
only if both are SCSI.  SCSI is faster than other choices because it
permits
simultaneous operation of multiple drives, but SCSI costs a lot more."...

HI,

I have just purchased a new machine that like this...

Windows XP pro
Ram DVD 512 (new type not SDRM or whatever it was ..)
Intel 2.4 GHZ Processor
Hard Drive Seagate NTFS 60 GB
5 x Monitors max ( 1 * AGP GForce 64 MB Dual Card , 3 x GForce PCI 32 MB card)
CD Rom  at speed  if 7200

SO far happy, but my question is this, this is no way I will have more than 10
gig used on my 60 gig hard drive, I wanted a smaller one, but they dont make
smaller ones anymore, does having all the extra free space on the HD mean it
will be slower writing up down to the drive...50 GB free...is that a limitation
?

Should i split them,,,,

thks in advance

Ian McV