Re: Interactive Brokers Review

I know a number of people that have the same problem. IB always says "It's
the Net", just like Microsoft's answer to every problem is "re-load Windows".

Another annoying thing is they release a new build just about every other
day. Often they are buggy, but if you have any sort of problem they want you
to download the new build. It also appears to screw up other Java apps
running at the same time.

There's a a thread on Silicon Investor on IB. Lots of complaints there...