Re: How do you get lists of files in cab files

Get "Cabview" from Microsoft site. Mine is a small 60k DLL from Microsoft's
PowerToys.

Being Windows based (rather than the DOS "Extract" ) - Right click cab file
& Open to view content and then select file/s to extract.

Only on  some engineering application programs, I had some problems having
Cabview display its content.

KL