re: Tetradynamics

Hello Nick,

I just came across this site the other day. I was very
skeptical also, especially since I heard about it from
a guy posting a message on another forum claiming that
he had bought this and was doing great with it. Of
course it was a yahoo email address and then a couple
of days later a similar post by another yahoo address
posted almost the exact same message to another forum.
Who knows, it maybe for real, but it made me question
whether it was just advertising or spam from the
vendor.

Anyway, I did get in touch with the vendor and I
questioned all of the posted performance, etc.
Basically the bottom line that I got was pretty much
what you had said....that  it can'tsubstantiatedated.
He even told me that his software only allows you to
see the past 15 days of trades, so even If we bought
this, there would be now way of going back on charts
and seeing  if his track record is for real :-(

Sincerely,

Todd Hoff