RE: Re[2]: Cost of in-house trading software development

BTW: WHO WANTS MY BIG SPLIT M$ KEYBOARD ?
I'm giving it away, any takers ? (you pay shipping )
;)

I keep thinking: "...this big hulk of plastic.....must be an alternate use
for it".

best idea to date: Snow shoe.
yep, it has a nice contoured keyboard surface that would fit perfectly into
a high arched foot....
and provide excellent support......
and the bottom is flat, so that it would smash the loose granular perfectly.

There you go, another M$ "innovation".