Re: Plot Excel value within TS 2000

At 06:54 PM 11/25/2002, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>             I'd like to create an indicator that will automatically plot
>the value of an Excel value within TS. I imagine this is more difficult than
>it sounds. Does anyone have any experience with this?

If you'd like to plot a line or two in TS from a range of cells in Excel, this sort of thing could be done with on of the global variables. I suggest you look for pushpop.dll which I think is available at traders2traders.com and review the examples to see how it could be used in this application.

Mike Gossland