Converting Future Source Historic Data to TS2000i

Hi;
I have a s/w interface that will convert Future Source Real Time Data so
that it can be input to TS2000i but I need also to be able to convert
Historic Future Source Data so that it can be imported into the Global
Server. I guess that the historic data format would have to be converted
to 'XPO' format in a separate operation and then Imported into the
Global Server. .........Please.... does anyone have any experience of
this, a conversion program or ideas as to how it can be achieved? Any
help very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tony Gray.