Global Server Data

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the data storage in 2000i global server. I've
noticed that when a contract expires (for example. the Sept2002 S&P
contract) it changes the symbol from SP U2 to the archive symbol sp200209.
What I've noticed is that the archive symbol no longer has all the data. The
Sept contract goes front month on June 13; however, the archive symbol only
allows data back to June 20. So you miss all the data prior to that date.
Any suggestions on how to correct this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tabb